RSS

Ready in 10 Minutes




When I was still single, my standard preparation time in the morning is 1 hour- that is the quickest I guess. I don’t know why no matter how hard I try to move faster, it always takes me an hour to get ready. I just have so many essential things to do like blow drying my hair, putting on sunscreen, sometimes changing outfits until I find one that suits me the best.


It’s amazing how that one (1) hour was reduced to 10 minutes, even only 5 now that I am a wife and a mother. Yes, we are always on the rush in the morning and instead of fixing myself, I would be very busy washing the bottles and preparing the milk and food my daughter would need for the day. I sometimes complain that I want more time but I also don’t want to be late for work. Maybe I should wake up a little early but it can be so so hard.
 
Most of the time, I would fix myself up when I am already in the car and I would be satisfied with my look in less than 10 minutes. Oh on days when I am feeling like a rag, I console myself with the thought that this is part of my new life and I am not the only one who has experienced it. It is probably normal and a part of my adjustment period as a new working mom. So for single girls out there who still have the luxury of time in the morning to prepare herself up, all I can say is enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2009 Swirling Thoughts. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy