Last January, I made a list of goals that I want to accomplish this year. Well I have accomplished some and realized that some of the goals I have set are too high. Thank God I am not that OC so I still congratulate myself for the things I have done well this 2012 .
It is December 21, 2012 and according to the Mayan calendar, this is supposed to be the end of the world. Well, but it seems it has been postponed.
As I have always been a procrastinator (a bad habit I have been trying to overcome) and a crammer, there are still a lot of things that I wish to do or finish before I bid goodbye to 2012.
· I want to finish the Simbang Gabi with my husband and mother. It’s the 6th day tomorrow so 3 more days to go.
· I intend to go to the bank to deposit some of the extra money we managed to save.
· I intend to treat my nieces and daughter to a movie.
· I want to go to a salon for a manicure and pedicure.
· I want to finish at least 2 of the e-books I am currently reading.
· I want to edit or update some of my blogs.
· I still need to finish my Christmas shopping.
· I wish I can still snag a schedule for a visit to the dentist.
· I need to arrange a trip to my husband’s province in La Union.
· I want to go swimming with my family on Christmas day.
Seems like a long list and just writing them down makes me feel overwhelmed. But I am praying for strength and guidance and I am determined to do everything well. There is no pressure on my part because as I said I am not that OC and it would be just fine if I failed to do some of the tasks.